Free As A Bird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new person. . .

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cairo Saiche

Cairo Saiche

Position : If apart of a group list your position within it.
Job : a damn good chef
Treasure : 29

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Probably should have checked this earlier, but are there still people here? I can't tell if the site was abandoned or people are just slacking. . . .  Crying or Very sad don't let me be the only person here please  Crying or Very sad . . .
Back to top Go down
Ingram Rendell

Ingram Rendell

Position : Military Head, deity of sickness and misfortune

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:55 am

Yep, there's still people here :> I guess everyone's just been busy with their studies and other stuff lately.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Saiche

Cairo Saiche

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:15 am

*tackle-hugs Ingram*
Yay!!!!!!!!!! I made the mistake of joining a practically dead site just last month so i don't wanna have a repeat of that. Thank you so much for not letting me be the only person here.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Saiche

Cairo Saiche

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Could someone explain the character auditions? I don't understand it.
Back to top Go down
Ingram Rendell

Ingram Rendell

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:19 am

Heh, my pleasure :'> It's always a downer to find a nice rp and then realize it's virtually dead.

Did you read the audition form info? You simply need to fill out the fields in your profile, and when that's done, post an audition form in the character application board. The audition form includes some basic info about your character, as well as a short role play sample.

Is there something specific you'd like to have explained?
Back to top Go down
Cairo Saiche

Cairo Saiche

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:25 am

Nope i think i got it now. I did read the audition form info but it was kinda vague on what info went in the profile and what info went in the audition. Thank you Ingram, so very very much. This site really needs to have someone edit grammar mistakes, the number i've found in the admins' work is really dissapointing.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Saiche

Cairo Saiche

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:51 pm

I have a question. Is my character allowed to be half-deity half-human? Theoretically it's possible cause you are the deity of sickness and misfortune but you work for the government, but i wanna know if the authorities would approve of it. . . . . . . . . .
Back to top Go down
Ingram Rendell

Ingram Rendell

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:34 am

Hmm, I'm not sure. I guess it could be possible, but you really need admin's opinion on that. As long as I know, there hasn't been half-deities before (Ingram's 100% deity, he just pretends to be a human).
Back to top Go down
Cairo Saiche

Cairo Saiche

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Well, i'll just go ahead with it and when the admin decides to show up he/she can deal with it then. If they weren't here to ask they can't complain about it being against the rules when there's nothing about it in the rules i could find.
Back to top Go down
Ingram Rendell

Ingram Rendell

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:10 am

She's usually online every day, but as of late her computer has been at death's door. I'll try to contact her and ask about your plan.
Back to top Go down
Silas Windwake

Position : Deity of Wind and Weapons
Treasure : 52

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:14 pm

Yes there are people still here, sorry for my resent inactivity guys. The holiday season is supper busy for me so I haven't had much time for anything, my spare time is spent on gift making and helping others get ready for the holiday season. -flops-

Anyways, there is nothing against half human half deity characters. They'd be like Greece's demi gods, with limited powers and as mortal as a human. Again sorry for taking so long to get back to you on this! Welcome to FAAB if there is anything else you need help with feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
Cairo Saiche

Cairo Saiche

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:47 am

Yay!! Another person!!!!!! -tacklehugs- Someone who's on during a time when i'm awake too. This site is just so much cooler when there's active peoples.
Back to top Go down
Silas Windwake

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:43 pm

Time zones are always confusing, I tend to miss everyone when they're on.

That it is, it's always fun to have people around.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Saiche

Cairo Saiche

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:08 pm

Ingram is on at around 1:00 am for me, and Silas is on in the afternoon of my time zone. I'm kinda glad the chatbox is useless right now, the actual box thing at the bottom of the main page i mean.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Saiche

Cairo Saiche

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:03 pm

A few questions......

What is the current year in the site's plotline? I can't figure out what it is.

Second, what jobs CAN i take IC? Something that hasn't been taken yet?
Back to top Go down
Silas Windwake

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:45 am

Yeah, that chat box isn't really used. I find it irritating how the messages get deleted every time you log out. We tend to use the one at the top.

Lets see...

Traveling through space took around 20 years....they have been on this planet for 150...so 3050 plus 170 would make it year... 3270.

I actually play Silas. ^^

As for jobs, all but a select few are open. There can be multiple blacksmiths, thieves, etc. Only if one becomes too numerous will we temporarily ban it to allow other jobs to be filled. Only high ranks such as Pirate Leaders and Government people are limited and must be auditioned for. Other then that you can pick anything you'd like, or make a job of your own and run it by me for approval. ^^
Back to top Go down
Cairo Saiche

Cairo Saiche

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:06 am

Yay!!!! Thank you Silas. *hugs*

I like being the odd one out so i'll find something interesting for my character. Like being the cook on a pirate ship, or perhaps a crewman afraid of heights. . . . . .
This'll be so much fun :3
Back to top Go down
Silas Windwake

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:51 pm

You're welcome! -hugs back-

lol Being the odd ball is always fun, we have a pirate who is afraid of the water so he tends to get a heart attack when he looks the side of the ship when it's in port. xD Having one scared of heights would be so funny! As for a cook, they basically own the ship and can poison and kill of anyone they don't like, so people tend to want to be on their good side...at least enough to ensure they don't have a little something extra, and deadly, in their food. There are just so many fun jobs you can do!

I look forward to all the fun we'll have!

I probably should tell you my characters, I play Silas and Tray the captain of the Stargazer (and pirate clan leader).
Back to top Go down
Cairo Saiche

Cairo Saiche

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:26 pm

That means i know someone important!!! :3
I think i'll make this character afraid of heights either way but i'm gonna wait on finding a job for her until i'm done the app. . . . . Which won't be today i'm guessing. My cat is using me as a bed so i can't type well.
Back to top Go down
Silas Windwake

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:21 pm

Oh look I forgot to log out on here before leaving. >> Sorry if you thought I was ignoring you, I wasn't!

lol Famous wouldn't be the right word....weird, crazy, odd...now those might fit....xD

I tend to either wait until the app is all finished before finding a job or role for the character (based on personality and such), or form them around the job/roll they will be playing. I look forward to reading the app!
Haha, my cats do the exact same thing. <3
Back to top Go down
Cairo Saiche

Cairo Saiche

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:49 pm

I'm kinda used to you two being online while i'm away so i didn't even notice it said you were online. I just post and then check daily for a post. I checked twice today though, cause i'm still working on my app.

I never said you were famous, i said you were important. There is a very large gap betwen famous and important.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Saiche

Cairo Saiche

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:42 pm

I have decided on my job. . . . . . . . . . . . Cairo will be a chef. . . . . . . . . And a damn good chef at that. . . . . A chef who is afraid of heights. . . . . . . . . . . And possibly cooks for sailors on a flynig ship if Tray doesn't mind. ^·^
Back to top Go down
Cairo Saiche

Cairo Saiche

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:29 pm

I finished my profile stuffs!!!!!!!!!!! Now i gotta transferr it all into an app/audition thingie.
Back to top Go down
Silas Windwake

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:55 am

Woops, sorry was doing a goofy things involving the word famous when I was answering you, and that sort of bled into my post on here. Replace the word important then with goofy or scatter brained. xD

Oh a chef, that'll be fun! Tray would love to have a chef aboard his ship...Hopefully she won't mind his constant flattery. He comes across as a big flirt, but he's ever respectful of women.

Woot, I'll go look that over now. (oh and the answer your question about the two password deal, it is to ensure that people actually read through the rules.)
Back to top Go down
Cairo Saiche

Cairo Saiche

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:51 am

Yay!!!!!! -hugs Silas very very tight- Cairo won't mind Tray, so long as he's smart enough to shut up when she's annoyed.

Can we rp Cairo's joining the ship Silas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new person. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person. . .    new person. . .  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new person. . .
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free As A Bird :: OOC :: Details :: Chatter-
Jump to: